____STYLE GAMES____
Apenas Usuários cadastrados Poderão Ter Acesso a Todo Conteúdo DO FORUM

Cadastre-se de Graça abaixo CLICK EM REGISTRAR

STYLE GAMES (ASSISTÊNCIA TÉCNICA EM CONSOLES)

Participe do fórum, é rápido e fácil

____STYLE GAMES____
Apenas Usuários cadastrados Poderão Ter Acesso a Todo Conteúdo DO FORUM

Cadastre-se de Graça abaixo CLICK EM REGISTRAR

STYLE GAMES (ASSISTÊNCIA TÉCNICA EM CONSOLES)
____STYLE GAMES____
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

3 beeps ao plugar cabo de energia PS4

2 participantes

Ir para baixo

3 beeps ao plugar cabo de energia PS4 Empty 3 beeps ao plugar cabo de energia PS4

Mensagem por Bruno Bastos Sex Out 09, 2015 3:18 pm

Boa tarde galera,

Estou com um PS4 aqui q está dando 3 beeps assim que conecto o cabo de energia na fonte, não liga e não dá sinal nenhum de vida, só os 3 beeps mesmo ao plugar o cabo de energia. Quando faço o desbloqueio do PS4 e soldo errado a nor ele apresenta esse erro, 3 beeps ao plugar o cabo de energia e não liga, dai faço a soldagem novamente e funciona. Nesse caso já refiz a soldagem algumas boas vezes e nada! Alguém já pegou algo parecido? Será que pode ter queimado este CI? Este console é um console de um cliente que fiz o desbloqueio, porém ele saiu funcionando perfeitamente, 1 mês depois ele vem com este problema, pensei q poderia ter sido a soldagem mal feita, mas será q só depois de 1 mês q daria algum problema?

Desde já, obrigado!
Bruno Bastos
Bruno Bastos

Pontos : 76
Reputação : 1

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

3 beeps ao plugar cabo de energia PS4 Empty Re: 3 beeps ao plugar cabo de energia PS4

Mensagem por sanyok111777 Qui Nov 12, 2015 4:07 pm

I'm sorry I don't speak portuguese, i live in russia.

I know exactly why this problem occurs.

instant 3 beeps on plugging in the power cord to the mains means NOR issues, either poor/broken connection or a damaged ic.

A friend I've been gamesharing with, after about a couple of weeks of playing on his ps4 started getting 3 beeps also. I've replaced his nor chip with a new one flashed with his dump and his ps4 got back to life.

So listen, those NOR chips I believe are quite heat-sensitive when exposed to a heat gun, and they DO get damaged.  some don't die immediately and will continue to work OK, but some will give you the 3 beeps error. they would still work OK with a programmer on the PC, and you will be able to dump and write to it just fine. so you would think they should also work on the ps4 too, but NO. got 3 such chips.

the solution is only to replace it with a new one. as a temporary solution you can heat it up for ~30s with a heat gun and it may also come back to life, but it will most likely fail further on anyways. so replacing it is the way to go.

I'd personally not advise to use a heat gun or a hot air rework station while desoldering or soldering back those chips. Just use your soldering iron, and only apply heat to the pins.

IF you still want to desolder using a hot air rework station, make sure you first apply a good amount of leaded solder to mix it up with the factory lead-free solder in order to lower the melting point of it so you can then desolder it at a safer temperature like 250'C. Exposing the NOR chip to 350'C or higher can be too risky. It's faster, I know but you're running a very high risk of damaging the thing, so I myself opted to use a soldering iron only. -never damaged anything that way.

hopefully, it would help someone.

sanyok111777
sanyok111777

Pontos : 1
Reputação : 1

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo